楼主
大地飞歌 发表于 2013-4-20 23:04:26
3794 4

本内容为网友发布信息,仅代表原作者观点,不代表本平台立场。

钓鱼版分类
钓鱼版类:  
我看了一下法规,到底可不可以带回家吃呢? 好像说连fillet都不能带,要当场杀死,埋掉或者扔进垃圾桶!! 想确认一下,感觉好浪费哦。

Hi Ray,
Sorry for the late reply, I am still trying to catch up from my end of year leave.

Unfortunately you are not permitted to eat tilapia or any other declared noxious fish in Queensland, including carp.  The Fisheries Act states that if any declared noxious fish are caught they are to be killed immediately and placed in a bin or buried as soon as possible.  You are not permitted to take the whole fish or any part of the fish away from the water body at all (including fillets).  The reason why we have this rule is we still only have tilapia in 17 of our 76 catchments in Queensland.  If we allowed people to utilise noxious fish we would see individuals illegally stocking their farm dams and releasing noxious fish in their local waterways for their own use, as is the case with red claw crayfish.  It is illegal to move these fish around, you are not to have them in your possession at all (including parts of the fish) other than the short amount of time it takes to kill them and dispose of them at the site.  It is also illegal to release them back into the water.  The maximum penalty for the possession of noxious fish (including parts of the fish like fillets) is $200,000.

Seqwater have informed me they have disposal bins for tilapia at North Pine Dam.  They may not be exactly where you are fishing however and therefore you would be permitted to have these fish in your possession until you reached the disposal facilities.

I hope this information has been helpful, please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.

Regards,

OZYOYO提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏
沙发
CYL 发表于 2013-4-20 23:25:26
我还看见过袁氏行卖罗飞呢。。。。
板凳
xiaowei 发表于 2013-4-21 00:03:06
法律规定不可以 你里面也说道了 当场人道处死
这些鱼繁殖能力很强 这是为了保护那些没受污染的河 如果不注意 总有一天当地的鱼会被这些占领 你那些想钓的目标鱼就会慢慢消失

当然 如果你觉得浪费 或者很想带回家吃 你也可以偷偷的带回去不让别人看到

再说了 north pine里面其他鱼这么多 为什么要选罗飞? yellowbelly bass 不是比罗飞好很多???
地板
 楼主| 大地飞歌 发表于 2013-4-21 00:13:55
那你们也是当场杀死么,我就掉这玩, 新手, 学习中,嘿嘿
xiaowei 发表于 2013-4-21 00:20:51
罗飞很久不钓了 我不怎么喜欢这鱼
我不想杀他 我尽量避开不钓它 可以选择的鱼还有很多的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

发表新帖 搜索
〓 房产买卖平台 〓
〓 整租租房平台 〓
〓 生意买卖平台 〓

Copyright @ 2019 OZYOYO.com. All rights reserved.

分享本页

客服号

公众号